Tuesday 11 December 2012

La Roche-Posay Offer


Just in time for my sudden awareness of how much I need the Effaclar products from La Roche-Posay, Boots is doing a 2 for £15 promotion. Which means that you can pick up the skincare celebrity, miss Effaclar Duo (usually £13 for 40 ml), and grab another product from the range (or two of the same, for that matter) for just £2 extra. 

La Roche-Posay is a French skincare brand, 'committed to the dermatology and committed to the environment', as they themselves promise. I think it owes its popularity to its middle-of-the-range price point that appeals to people wanting to upgrade from the likes of Clean and Clear, but don't want to go all in either. Not to be overlooked, the products themselves deserve their good reputation.




The Effaclar range is designed for sensitive oily skin that is prone to clogged pores, uneven surface and post-acne scarring. You don't see many products geered towards helping this skintype; often supposedly effective oily skin treatments are as harsh as dipping your nose into washing up liquid. 

So there I am, reading the enticing claims and unison reviews one minute (rapidly understanding that I immediately require every single one of the Effaclar representatives), and next - I'm in the queue in Boots. By some Christmas miacle, I've managed to get my hands on the most coveted item of the range - the Duo, as well as their foaming cleanser to go with my Clarisonic. And let me tell you, I've never been so quick to rush to the sink to remove my makeup as I was today, eager to try out my purchases. 

With such outstanding reviews, I expect no less than to wake up looking as though I've slathered myself in Photoshop. In the mean time, head out to Boots to make good use of the offer, and collect triple points while you're at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment