Saturday 1 December 2012

Ciate Advent Day 1

Opening the door of the advent calendar today was a first in many ways. Not only is it the first day of December (and exciting landmark in the run-up to Christmas), a first door of an advent calendar, a first NAIL POLISH advent calendar I've ever seen, my first ever Ciate product, but it is also my first ever advent calendar altogether. 





What a better way to celebrate all those firsts with a hot magenta?



And here it is, the first one in the line-up:  Cupcake Queen




Ciate's Cupcake Queen is an intense pink with the finest blue shimmer running through it. In the bottle you can only see it under certain angles. It will be very interesting to see how it translates onto the nails. 

I was surprised about how big the bottle is. It is a generous "full size mini", if such a thing even exists. I  can't believe I'll be getting a whole 24 of these! The bottle itself is absolutely delightful. Whoever thought of putting a bow onto a nail polish was tapping into my subconsciousness. 








No comments:

Post a Comment