Saturday 22 December 2012

Ciate Advent Day 21

On December 21 I discovered a taupe beauty by the name of Fade to Greige



According to google, 'greige' is a term used in textile production, and refers to undied and unbleached (virgin) fabrics. In the land of polishaholics however, 'greige' is used to describe a colour that is somewhere between grey and beige. Think Chanel's Particuliere, that singlehandedly started this trend. 



Fade to Greige is Ciate's take on the the classy marriage of grey and brown, and I love how they've executed it. Amongst the obvious suspects (grey+brown), this colour has a plummy purply look to it, which makes it unlike the multitude of other Particuliere wannabes.

I think I say this about every polish, but I do think this may be one of my favourites so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment